Bebo To Turn Muslim and Marry Saif Ali Khan

Sharmila Tagore, Saif’s mother has announced that Kareena and Saif will tie the knot on 16th of October. But Kareena refused to elaborate her wedding plans. When asked about her wedding plans, Kareena said,

“No I cant, I am so Sorry. (But) This is not a press conference about my wedding”

But it is confirmed that she will wear red outfit on her wedding as red is her favorite color. But according to the media reports, she will wear bridal sharara of Sharmila Tagore. and for other ceremonies she has zeroed on Manish Malhotra’s collections.

“Red is my favorite color and you will see me in a red saree”, Kareena said.

Kareena has decided to tun into Muslim but she will retain her surname same as like Sharmila Tagore, who embarrassed Islam and married cricketer Mansur Ali Pataudi donning the name Ayesha Begum.

However, the decision of turning Muslim has antagonized Kareena Kapoor’s family and some relatives have even announced to boycott the Kareena-Saif wedding.

“Saif doesn’t want me to change anything about myself, including my name, after marriage. So I will be Kareena Kapoor Khan. That means I have the privilege of having two of the most powerful surnames in Bollywood attached to my name. My signature will have a triple K — KKK,” said Kareena Kapoor.

For more Bollywood updates, stay tuned with us.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post