Katrina Kaif in Zoya Akhtar’s Bombay Talkies

Post Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, buzz is that Katrina Kaif and Zoya Akhtar are very keen on doing more films together. Now the latest we hear is that Katrina has been finalized to do a special role in the Zoya Akhtar’s film Bombay Talkies.

Apparently, Zoya had a blast working with Kat in ZNMD. She promised Katrina to rope her in in one of her future projects too. Keeping her vow, Zoya signed the Bollywood barbie in her segment of Bombay Talkies, a film which is a compilation of four short films, an ode to Indian cinema.

It is heard that Kats role is that of a muse to a young boy, who is an ardent fan of her. Well, in the end, the young boy’s secret dream of meeting Katrina Kaif comes true. Katrina will be featured as herself in the film.

Does this story remind you of SRK’s film Om Shanti Om, where Shahrukh’s dream of meeting Shanti Priya, came true?

BOMBAY TALKIES is an ode to cinema by four prolific filmmakers – Zoya Akhtar, Dibarkar Bannerjee, Anurag Kashyap and Karan Johar.

While Anurag Kashyap’s film has Amitabh Bachchan in main role, Karan Johar theme is about a director who sells love through films.

1 Comments

  1. Hey! I understand this is kind of off-topic but I had to ask.

    Does running a well-established blog like yours take
    a lot of work? I am brand new to running a blog but I do write in my journal every day.
    I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

    Look into my webpage; moliere

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post