Lot to learn from Farhan: Vidya Balan

Actress Vidya Balan, who has lost weight for her new film "Shaadi Ke Side Effects", says it is a different learning experience to share the frame with someone as multi-talented as Farhan Akhtar, who is a writer, actor, director and producer.
"I am enjoying working with him. It's the first time I am working with an actor who is also a writer and director. There is a lot to learn from him and I love the fact that he is a Capricorn," Vidya said here.

The actress had gained around 10 to 12 kg for her roles in "The Dirty Picture" and yet-to-be-released "Ghanchakkar". But for "Shaadi Ke Side Effects", a sequel to the 2006 film "Pyaar Ke Side Effects", Vidya had to reduce the excess pounds.

"I had gained weight for the 'The Dirty Picture' and for 'Ghanchakkar' I had to retain that weight, so I did it. Now 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects' is a different film and that character requires me to have different type of a body, so I have tried to do that."

Directed by Saked Chaudhry, "Shaadi Ke Side Effects" is being co-produced by Pritish Nandy and Ekta Kapoor.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post