Shahrukh credits his wife Gauri for a great life

Shahrukh Khan giving all credit to his wifey Gauri Khan, says she is the only one who is entirely responsible for keeping his family together. The actor spoke on the occasion of Women’s Day.

King Khan has always kept mum about his personal life, main reason being his statements are usually twisted by people, which ultimately hurt him and his family.

However, on the special ocassion of Women’s day, the superstar was asked what impact Gauri had on him and his family, to which he replied, “I now refrain from talking about my personal life so I would not be able to tell you, but it’s been a great life.”

“I have been married for 21 years and have beautiful children and like any normal family she keeps it all together. So, it’s absolutely wonderful. If I say anything more than this, then I feel that I talk a lot about my personal life and then people further discuss it in a wrong way and that hurts me because they are my family,” added the 47-year-old.

Shahrukh Khan and Gauri have two children – son Aryan and daughter Suhana.

Meanwhile, Shahrukh took a laudable initiative towards women. He has taken a pledge that henceforth in all his films the heroine’s name would appear ahead of him in the credit titles.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post