Tiger Shroff is not a 'flirt' like his dad


A photo-shoot with Kriti Sanon on Sunday and Monday saw Jackie and Ayesha Shroff's son Tiger take to the camera like a fish to the water.

Says a source, `Unlike his Dad who in his times was known to be a born flirt Tiger is very shy with girls. He is very reserved with the opposite sex. So there was an apprehension among Tiger's team and family members that he'd need time to open up with Kriti. But the boy is a natural. He just blossomed when the camera went on. Tiger and Kriti make a sizzling couple. `

Jackie Shroff who is shooting a Bengali film Swabhumi in Jaisalmer could barely contain his paternal pride. `By God's grace, Tiger has turned out to be a good boy, far more hard-working and focussed than I used to be when I started. And fulllllllleeeee trained! Tiger understands his body and the camera when I started I was a dud. `

Jackie is all praise for Tiger's producer Sajid Nadiadwala. `I don't think my boy could've started with a better producer. Sajid is experienced and generous. He will make sure Tiger is well packaged and presented. My debut in Hero just happened. But a lot of thought is going into Tiger's Hero -panti. `

Says Tiger, `It feels like the most important time of my life, . I've been training like crazy. Every morning there's gymnastics and dance rehearsals. In the night I run and I practice martial arts. It's a very focused regime that doesn't leave me much time to for a social life. That makes me a kind of not-so-cool guy. `

Tiger admits the training for the film leaves him no time to get a love life. `The closest I'll get to a girlfriend is the one I'll have in my film. `

But Shroff Jr says he is happy. `I've been happy since Sajid Sir (Nadiadwala) signed me in June. Other than being one of the biggest producers in town he's one of the most decent people in the industry. He's giving me a dream launch. `
 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post