I am a loner says Ranbir Kapoor

Actor Ranbir Kapoor, who loves travelling, says he is a loner and prefers to travel alone.

"I like to travel alone and over the years I have become a loner. I don't need any company... I can even have my lunch alone. I am very comfortable with myself and don't need any company," the 30-year-old told reporters at an event organised by MakeMyTrip.

The online portal announced its role as official travel partner of the upcoming film Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.

The youth-centric romantic drama has been directed by Ayan Mukerji and also features Deepika Padukone.

Recollecting his memories of his first trip with his friends, Ranbir said: "My first trip with my friends was when I finished my 10th standard and we went to Goa. It was a great experience as it was my first trip without my parents. The way I looked at life completely changed after that trip. I can't say what we did there."

When asked what his favourite romantic destination is, the actor says romance can happen anywhere.

Ranbir says: "I think romance can happen anywhere. There is no romantic destination as such. As long as you are in love with a person, there is nothing like it."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post