Aishwarya Rai Bachan voted fourth most beautiful woman in the world


Bollywood beauty Aishwarya Rai has been voted the fourth most beautiful woman in the world in a poll by Hollywood Buzz.

It’s a validation of what her fans have always held. Aishwarya Rai, age 40, still has the mojo to beat the likes of Charlize Theron, Scarlett Johansson, Megan Fox, Halle Berry, Kristen Stewart and a host of other Hollywood stunners in the beauty polls.

In the Most Beautiful Woman poll by Hollywood Buzz, four million people participated. The results show Monica Belluci on the top spot as the Most Beautiful Woman, with Kate Upton and Angelina Jolie as the first and second runner-up.

Aishwarya Rai comes fourth in the poll. She is elated by the result.

Ash says in a statement, “The results of this poll by Hollywood Buzz was brought to my notice in fact by my well-wishers whatsapping me, believe it or not, and I must admit it's overwhelming to hear that over 4 million people across the globe have voted and listed me amongst their top choices with such beautiful and talented women. I say a huge loving thank you to all my well-wishers (fans) for making me smile and always being there for me. More power to our love.”

The only other Indian beauty to feature on the list is Deepika Padukone at number 29.

We congratulates Aishwarya Rai with this recap of her recent gorgeous looks. Even at 40, she’s a ravishing beauty.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post