Happy Birthday Mr.Perfectionist Aamir Khan


Superstar Aamir Khan, who turned 49 on Friday (March 14), will be spending a quiet birthday with his family. “I am happy to be turning 49. I have learnt a lot in life. It was an exciting journey… I am grateful for the love I have received. I am thankful to God, fans. I hope to lead a healthy life,” Aamir Khan told reporters.

It was Aamir’s wife Kiran Rao who wished him first. “It is family time today. I am going to spend the day with family,” he said.

Aamir Khan said he is expecting a call from good friend Salman Khan. “He has not called me yet. If he remembers he will wish. I hope he calls,” he added..

Aamir Khan had a wonderful 2013 and he hopes to replicate it this year as well. “Last year, ‘Dhoom 3′ released and it did very well. This year, I have ‘PK’ releasing in Christmas and then we have ‘Satyamev Jayate’ and we will show it in three parts. This year, I am dedicating to ‘Satyamev Jayate’,” he added.

Born to film producer Tahir Hussain and Zeenat, the actor-producer has given memorable and blockbuster films like ‘Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak’, ‘Dil’, ‘Sarfarosh’, ‘Lagaan’, ‘Dil Chahta Hai’ ‘Rang De Basanti’, ‘Taare Zameen Par’, ’3 Idiots’ among others.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post