Bigg Boss 8 winner Gautam Gulati says Alia Bhatt is cute, my kind of girl


"Bigg Boss Halla Bol" winner Gautam Gulati had a close camaraderie with model and contestant Diandra Soares while on the reality show. Since then his love life has been in headlines. But when he was asked if he would like to marry an actress he had a rather adorable take on it.

A leading publication asked him in a interview if he is open to marrying an actress?

The uber-cool Gautam said, "Ideally, I wouldn't want to marry an actress, but if it's Alia Bhatt, I will. She is cute, my kind of girl. She and I go to the same gym but we haven't  interacted. I am a shy type of person so haven't spoken to her."

Gautam and Diandra hogged the limelight for getting intimate on the reality show, which came to an end last night after 132 days. The 27-year-old actor, however, said he does not see any possibility of a relationship with Diandra.

 "We will remain friends but I will not get into any relationship with her. I don't think that is possible and even she knows that. She is a smart girl and a good friend. We never spoke about dating on the show. I think I was into an Emraan Hashmi zone and later realised that our kiss was not taken well outside. But my friendship with Diandra will continue. Diandra is aware that I am younger than her and its (relationship) not possible. I draw a line, so there is a friendship." Gautam.


The 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' actor was also in the news for his friendship with another contestant Sonali Raut, who proposed to him on the show. Gautam said though he admires her, he never felt anything more than friendship for the 'The Xpose' actress.


While, the actor is still trying to seep in the big win, he is sure about his Bollywood plans.

"I've done an international film called 'Darpok' which had taken me to the red carpet of the Cannes International Film Festival. I want to do both Bollywood and international films. Trust me. My entry into Bollywood would be as solid as my entry into "Bigg Boss". I never thought I'd be presented so well in "Bigg Boss". It's all due to my body language. Now it's up filmmakers to capture the same body language."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post