Aamir Khan not attracted to SRK & Salman Khan type films


Aamir Khan is known for his alternative film selections and that’s why he said in an interview that 
the type of films Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan pick are not the ones he would go for.

In an interview with Hindustan Times, Aamir Khan said, “The kind of choices I make are very different from Shah Rukh’s and Salman’s. They are attracted to a certain kind of cinema; and it’s very successful. They have a fantastic following and people love their work. But that kind of stuff doesn’t attract me.”

Elaborating further on Salman Khan’s choice of films, Aamir said, “I don’t think I am capable of that (smiles). You have to have a certain charm to pull them off. Plus, they don’t excite me. Sometimes, when I watch Salman doing his belt dance step (from Dabangg; 2010), I also feel like doing it, but I don’t think I can do a full film like that.”

The three Khans were seen together earlier this year in the 21 years celebration of ‘Aap Ki Adalat’.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post