Kangana writes her first ever blog - Read here


The Tanu Weds Manu Returns actress just started a new blog and you are going to love the first post
Kangana Ranaut is known to be edgy and unconventional in everything she does. She doesn’t like to follow the norm, she is always ready to surprise and mediocrity is not an option for Ms Ranaut. From doing films like Queen to taking screenwriting lessons in New York, Kangana has always been extraordinary and now pushing the envelope even further, she has begun a blog where she will be sharing her musings on a regular basis!

She even wrote the first post today, thus ringing in her birthday on a rather profound note! Why do we say it was profound? Well read the post and you’ll know what we mean…

“Spring child.

At 16 she was just a girl who was trapped in a stranger’s body, more often than not that body seemed possessed by alien forces like menstrual blood, cramps, stretch marks, acne, shameful desires and regretful deeds. Neither did she want that body nor that person.

At 19 the seed was bursting and an artist was trying to sprout from it, did it make it?Did it not? That seed might have not made it and many others after that didn’t either but one seed eventually did, the price and the pain both were unbearable.

At 23 when she looked into the mirror she was faced with a bundle of contradictions, she contradicted herself but she didn’t lie not even to herself. Her honesty was endearing and for the first time I liked her.

At 27 I ‘d fallen madly and deeply in love with the mountain woman who speaks with clouds and butterflies.

I can’t wait to grow old and meet her when her eyes will sparkle with wisdom and her voice will quiver with kindness and here another thought hits me, how much more time do I have with her?

Time is slipping from my hands just like sand does and I know one lifetime won’t be enough for us.

Can I close my eyes and breath this beautiful spring day in and let it flow through my blood and make it a part of me?Can I stay in this moment for a little longer before 27 deserts me like a lost love affair and before 28 conquers me like a conquest.

Kangana Ranaut.”

Do you think Kangana’s blog will be an inspiration for millions out there who aspire to be like her? What did you think of Ranaut’s birthday blog? Share your thoughts with me in the comments section below

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post