Kick has been one of the best experiences of my life, says Jacqueline Fernandez


Jacqueline Fernandez was seen at the Brothers trailer launch this afternoon. The actress opened up about the recent rumours doing the rounds that she has been kicked out of the sequel of Salman Khan’s Kick. The Bangistan actress told that she had immense respect for Salman as he had helped her a lot professionally. She went ahead to say that she would be fine if she didn’t get to work with Salman in Kick 2. However, the actress was very optimistic about the same.

Jacqueline said, “I am not aware about it. I am okay with it if that is the case (not being part of Kick sequel). Kick has been one of the best experiences I have had in my life. Salman has already done a lot for me. If I am not getting to work with Salman in Kick 2, then some other film.”


Jacqueline is now all pumped up for her upcoming film Brothers, where she is seen playing the character of a young mother. ”It’s an honour to be part of a project like this where I get to work with Akshay Kumar, Jackie Shroff and Sidharth Malhotra. It was a challenge as it’s not an ordinary situation as I am playing a young mother” she said while speaking about the film.

Brothers, an action-drama film filled with mixed martial arts, has been directed by Karan Malhotra and produced by Karan Johar’s Dharma Productions.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post