Shraddha Kapoor: Alia Bhatt and I share a special bond!


Shraddha Kapoor and Alia Bhatt should technically not be the best of friends because they are professional rivals. But Shraddha shares a special bond with the Kapoor and Sons actress!

Shraddha Kapoor has a three-hit streak and has ABCD 2 hitting screens this week. Yet, she constantly finds herself pitted against contemporaries Alia Bhatt and Parineeti Chopra.

Last we spoke, she sang a slightly different tune and had said, “there is no sense of competition or rivalry” between them. She now says, “Healthy competition always exists. As clichéd as it might sound, the biggest competition is yourself. For me, I look to better what I have done before.”


She asserts, “We’re friends. We meet at parties. We know each other. I’ve always said this and will say it again: I love them as actors. Pari’s fun to be with, but Alia and I share a special bond. I am really fond of Alia. She is very sweet and easy-going. I meet them at social gatherings and being in the same age group, naturally we like to stick together,” Shraddha continues. “If I have to go somewhere, I message Alia and ask her if she’s going, then we might go together. She does the same whenever we go for screenings. We’re always in touch with each other. At parties, we try to find company in each other,” she added.

But is she game for a film with Alia or Pari? She says, “For me it’s always the script that I look forward to. Then the director. Everything else is secondary,” she said. “But if something interesting comes up, I won’t mind doing a film with them.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post