Nora Fatehi opens up on her eviction and her relationship with Prince Narula


Colors’ reality show ‘Bigg Boss 9’ is getting spicier by the day. Be it the Salman Khan-Shah Rukh Khan reunion, hot wild card entrants or the intimacy between Prince Narula and Nora Fatehi – everything about the show is grabbing eyeballs.

Twists and turns are nothing new to the show. However, BB9’s double eviction this week came as a shock.

Yes! Two contestants – Suyyash Rai and Nora Fatehi – were shown the door this week.

While the elimination has come as a rude shock for contestants as well as the audience, eliminated contestant Nora Fatehi says that she saw it coming and was prepared for it.

For the uninitiated, Nora Fatehi was the recent wild card entrant to the show along with Gizele Thakral. While Gizele was eliminated last week, Nora bid adieu to Bigg Boss 9 this week.

Post her eviction, Nora opened up on her experience inside the Bigg Boss house, saying that she is happy to be a part of BB9.

“I was fully prepared for the eviction. It’s okay as I did what I wanted to. I displayed my talent whenever I got an opportunity. I voiced my opinion about rights and wrongs inside the house and I am happy I did all of that. I had a bad fight with Rishabh and I regret that. I don’t like fighting but things happen in the heat of the moment inside the house,” Nora said in an interview to a daily.

Nora also put some light on her relationship with Prince Narula, who had proposed to her recently on the show. She said, “It is not a relationship yet. Both of us like each other. People made it look like I was dating him but it’s not like that. I have told Prince that I would like to meet him outside the house and get to know what kind of a person he is.”

Nora also spoke with her bond with the contestants on the show. “My friends are Kishwar and Prince. My equation was good with the rest but these are my good friends. I don’t have any grudges against anyone,” she said.

In fact, the Moroccan beauty felt that there is a good chance of either Prince or Kishwer ending up as the winner of the reality show.

Well, only time will reveal that whether her instinct turns out to be true or not. However, with Nora Fatehi’s eviction, Bigg Boss is indeed going to miss the ‘oomph’ factor on the show.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post