michael douglas facelift

michael douglas faceliftMany rumors are saying that actor Michael Douglas may have gotten a facelift due to some pictures where he has scars on his ear.

The rumors arises when some pictures in which we can see Douglas leaving a restaurant with scarring in his ear publish on the internet.

Many people are pretty sure that the pictures confirm that Michael Douglas has done a facelift or some type of plastic surgery. The actor is getting old so to catch up with his younger and gorgeous wife Catherine Zeta Jones he may have wanted to cut off a few years

I don’t know folks but to me it’s pretty clear that he has done a facelift or some kind of plastic surgery. Michael Douglas might want to look younger and healthier, especially for his wife, extremely gorgeous Catherine Zeta Jones.

It’s strange to look at Hollywood idols like Michael Douglas get old. Maybe they don’t want time to pass by anymore. Still Douglas is a superb actor, if he can he can do as man facelifts as he like right?

However,Michael Douglas’ spokesman, Allen Burry, denied he had a face lift. Burry said Michael Douglas had some non-cancerous lesions removed.

5 Comments

  1. I'm now not positive where you are getting your information, however great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or working out more. Thank you for excellent info I was looking for this information for my mission.http://tomsriver.patch.com/events/30-rock-season-7-episode-8-my-whole-life-is-thunder-watch-it-for-free-online-stream
    Feel free to surf my website Watch 30 Rock Season 7 Episode 8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write
    ups thank you once again.
    Feel free to surf my web page reversing the aging process

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hеllo there! I know thіs is kinda οff topic
    but I'd figured I'd аsκ. Wоuld you be interested in
    tгading lіnks oг maybе guest ωrіting a blog ρost or vісе-veгsа?
    Мy blog goes over a lot of the ѕame toρicѕ аs уοuгs and I thіnk we could greatly benefіt fгom еach other.
    If you hapрen to be іntereѕted fеel fгeе to shoot me an emaіl.
    I lοok forwaгd to hearing fгom you!

    Τerгifіc blog by thе
    waу!Watch Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Episode 15 Online
    Here is my blog post :: Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Episode 15 Mona-Mania!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whеn Ι originаlly commеnteԁ I clіckeԁ the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbоx and now each timе a commеnt іs added I get several e-mails
    with the sаme сomment. Is there аny wаy you
    cаn гemovе ρеople fгom
    that ѕerviсe? Аpprеciate іt!
    httр://hollywoodundeadοfficiаl.nіng.
    com/photo/90210-sеaѕon-5-eρisoԁe-12-οnlinе-herе-сomeѕ-honey-bye-bуе-hd
    My homepage ... 90210 s5e12 Here Comes Honey Bye Bye

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post