Salman Khan’s fresh cause

Bollywood actor  Salman Khan, who has rooted for his philanthropic foundation in 10 Ka Dum, is expected to do the same as the new host of the strike TV reality show Bigg Boss on Colors. Word of mouth is that Salman is also exploring possibilities how he can achieve more needy people with his company. Salman, who is also starting merchandise for the charity, is even looking at exploring function movies to distribute the word around.Salman confirms to DNA, “It is true that I am exploring how to go about it but it is not something that I would need to talk about and expose right now.

In Bigg Boss my role is to relieve the stress of the contestants.”Salman’s merchandise line includes watches, shirts, cuff-links and many other products. “There are lots of avenues that I’m exploring. It is a really affordable line as I’m looking at involving as several individuals possible to work with me in my cause. Salman adds, “Because somebody is underprivileged does not indicate that person has lost the right to education or pleasure. I, as an individual, can only invest a particular amount on myself and if everyone thinks of giving the extra to help others, we can save many lives,” he says.

Meanwhile, sources say that the Television channel is renegotiating Salman’s deal with him to have him back on 10 Ka Dum. “I had a great stint but my contract has out of date. If the channel wants me, I’m more than ready to do it again. I am performing this now and Amitabh Bachchan is on that channel to host his show, trends will take many time to happen. But I am very keen and hopeful,” he says.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post