“Don’t call me ‘BHAI’”, says Sallu…




Almost everyone in the tinsle town refer to Salman Khan as Salman Bhai. Sallu, quite liked being called the ‘bhai’ of Bollywood. But off late, he has requested the pretty young ladies in town, not to address him as ‘Bhia’.
He very candidly made it clear that he doesn’t like the girls calling him bhai. Just to recollect a moment, in Bigg Boss, when the winner of the show, Shweta Tiwari addressed him as bhai in one of the episodes,
Sallu clarified: “I am okay with Dolly Bindra referring to me as bhai, but I don’t want Shweta to call me Salman bhai.”
Looks like Sallu’s Dabangg co-star Sonakshi Sinha is following his words very seriously.. Sonakshi has won several trophies for the best newcomer at various award functions recently. She thanked everyone from the Dabangg team. In most cases, however, her speech went: “I thank Arbaaz bhai and Mr. Salman Khan…”
Well, must say, Sonakshi is a good student… :)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post