Ayushmann journey from theatre to movies...


Actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who started his journey as a radio jockey and then eventually entered Bollywood, says he is happy with the way things have shaped up for him.I have enjoyed these baby steps, from asking questions, I am answering questions now. It was a gradual process from theatre in
Chandigarh to radio in Delhi and now movies. I am glad that it was a gradual transition, else it would have been difficult to digest the fame,” says the actor, whose debut film, Vicky Donor, earned him rave reviews.

After composing and singing Pani da rang in his debut flick, the actor will sing two tracks in his upcoming film, Nautanki Saala.I am singing for two songs in the movie, one of them is Tu hi tu and other is Sadi gali aaja. Tu hi tu is composed by Mikey McCleary who is the music director of the film, while Sadi gali is composed by me and Rochak Kohli, says Ayushmann. So, does he prefer to be an actor or a singer? I consider myself an actor since that’s where my experience lies. I am trained in classical music, but that is a passion, he says.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post