Kavita Kaushik is back on F.I.R., Chitrashi Rawat asked to quit

Actress Kavita Kaushik is back as inspector Chandramukhi Chautala on the hit TV show F.I.R.
The actress is known for her bindaas style and excellent comic timing as the Haryanvi police officer.

Kavita Kaushik, who had quit the show after seven years, is also quite excited to experiment with interesting stunts and action scenes in her second stint.

During her time away from F.I.R., she was seen in Tota Weds Maina, another comic show on SAB TV.

Kavita Kaushik was replaced by Chitrashi Rawat of Chak De! India fame. The show took a 20-year leap and Chitrashi played Jwalamukhi Chautala, daughter of Chandramukhi Chautala.

Meanwhile, Chitrashi, who is now quitting the show, is upset for she was aked to leave without a warning.

She posted on her blog: "I would be lying that abrupt ending for me in that show didn't hurt me a bit. It did pinched me I felt extremely.I knew it gonna get over someday but I'd not expected it to get over so soon for without even a warning."

Chitrashi also tweeted a picture of her farewell party.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post