SRK’s Son AbRam is Adorable says Amitabh Bachchan

Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan met Shah Rukh Khan's baby son, AbRam, at the latter's residence during his Eid party.

"A lovely evening spent at Shahrukh's place for celebration of Eid and his new born son AbRam, who is adorable," the 70-year-old posted on his facebook page.

Amitabh also revealed he had taken his grandson Agastya to see SRK's latest film 'Chennai Express'.

Meanwhile, SRK's admitted that his two other children, Aryan and Suhana, are often embarrassed by their father's celebrity status. When posing for pictures with his family outside his Mannat residence, he said: 'I enjoy celebrating functions with fans. I can't be alone. Now that my kids are grown up, I would like them also to say hello to all those who made me who I am today.

"They were feeling embarrassed, shy and were even angry but I feel they should do this," he added.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post