Kareena Kapoor Khan: Not competing with Alia Bhatt!


Since the time Alia Bhatt has debuted on the celluloid with Karan Johar's STUDENT OF THE YEAR, the actress has drawn lot of comparison with our Bollywood begum Kareena Kapoor, so much so that Alia has been termed as Kareena's successor in B-town!

However, when we quizzed Bebo, as Kareena is fondly called, about this she said, "I am sure Alia is a wonderful actress. But I am in my own space and not competing with anyone. Alia is a sweet lovely girl and I have met her so many times. However, I am not running an empire as such that I find anyone as my successor."

Well, we quite appreciate what Kareena thinks!

Meanwhile, Kareena Kapoor's SINGHAM RETURNS, which also stars Ajay Devgn in the lead, releases on August 15, 2014 and is directed by Rohit Shetty.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post