Alia Bhatt Shares About Her Childhood Crush On Her Co-star, Shahid Kapoor


Pretty actress Alia Bhatt happened to be all excited when she first came to know that she will be sharing same screens space with none other than her childhood crush, Bollywood  Heartthrob Shahid Kapoor in her upcoming release ‘Shaandar’.

For the bubbly actress it was like a dream come true, as Shahid happened to be her vfavourite movie star here in Bollywood ever since she saw his first film ‘Ishq Vishq’

Talking about her childhood crush i.e Shahid, Alia in an interview said, “It was a childhood crush. I was 10 when I saw Ishq Vishq and for an actor to be so good in those days meant a lot to an impressionable girl like me. I thoroughly enjoyed my shooting . It was my longest stint outside India. We were shooting in Leeds and Poland for 45 days. But it was amazing. We were like one big family. The film is about a destination wedding, and that was the mood during the shoot. Our director Vikas Bahl was like a patriarchal figure. He was so supportive to every person on the sets. He never loses his temper.”

Talking about her experience of working in ‘Shaandar’ with Shahid, the actress said, “I was more nervous about the film than about working with Shahid. It was great fun working with him. Otherwise I wouldn’t be doing another film with him. Of course, Shahid has 11 years’ more experience than me. I was aware of that. And I love observing my co-actors . Shahid is very helpful on the sets. And he is hands-on. He goes out of the way on the sets. He’s not just an actor on the sets. His enthusiasm level was very very inspiring. I keep telling him that. It’s so refreshing to see him being so eager to learn. I want to be like that. I never want to have that know-it-all attitude. My Dad always says one should always be unsure. It helps one to grow. I saw no smugness in Shahid’s attitude.”

Currently, Shahid and Alia happens to be all busy working in yet another project together in form of ‘Udta Punjab’ which also stars Kareena Kapor in lead. The film is being directed by Abhishek Chaubhey. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post