Salman Khan to sing a special single composed by Himesh Reshammiya!


Big news for Salman fans! The actor who has crooned in the past for Kick will be singing for Hero and also a special single which is being made by Himesh Reshammiya!

Salman Khan sung for most of the tracks in Kick and even in his upcoming production, Nikhil Advani’s Hero, he has lent his voice to two tracks for the film. And now he’s doing a special track with his composer friend Himesh Reshammiya.

Himesh has heard the final versions of these tracks. At the outset, he clarifies, “I am not composing for Hero,” adding, “But the songs that he’s doing are brilliant. He is outstanding in it. Listen to that song and you will know what I’m talking about.”

He offers his take on Salman the singer. “His pick-up sense is great. He doesn’t take hours to rehearse. As a composer, you just let him know the notes and then just the rehearsal. That’s it,” Himesh says.

Of their special track together, he says they’re not sure yet when and where they’ll release it. “We have worked on a track that he has sung very well. I am doing this track that will be a single. Actually, Salman bhai makes a bank of his own songs and he likes doing that. He will be the one who will decide where it has to go. It could go in one of his films or even release individually.”

He concludes, “I take advice about everything from him. He is a mentor, brother, friend and I owe my success to him. He has been there for me from the first film so for me, he is my Godfather.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post