Sonam Kapoor: Salman Khan is mad, I am not as beautiful as Aishwarya Rai Bachchan or talented as Madhuri Dixit!


Salman Khan was recently quoted saying that he thinks his Prem Ratan Dhan Payo co-star Sonam Kapoor is more talented and beautiful than Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Madhuri Dixit. While we expected the actress to be over the moon after hearing Salman’s compliment, but when we met the actress for an exclusive chat and asked her about the same she had a completely different reaction.

When asked about her initial reaction to Salman’s comment, Sonam said, “He’s mad. I was like “what is wrong with you why would you say that all their fans are going to hate me!” But he was just like “what I say in my living room I will say in public” It is really amazingly kind of him to say that and I don’t think it is true at all, I think he is just saying it because he is promoting the film, even though he claims that he believes it. I don’t think I am nearly as beautiful as Aishwarya or nearly as talented as Madhuri Dixit. I am not being modest, it is a fact dude! Aishwarya Rai is the most beautiful woman in the word and Madhuri Dixit is the most incredibly talented person I know, they have both worked with my dad!”


Well, we think that is awfully modest of Sonam! What do you think?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post