Shera Replaces Kat In Bodyguard Item Song ...



First Salman Khan’s former girlfriend, actress Katrina Kaif, was roped in for the Bodyguard item number and now his security aide Shera has shot for the much-talked about song.

Shera will not only feature in Bodyguard Item Song, but he will also be seen dancing and grooving with Salman.

“Yes, I have shot for the song with Salman bhai and all this seems like a magic. Salman bhai is such a huge star and for someone like him showing such trust in me is nothing short of a miracle,” Shera, who has been with Salman for more than 15 years, said in a statement.

“In front of the whole world, he said that this is my most trusted man. Isn’t that great?

“This is the first time I will be in front of the camera with Salman bhai doing this item song. He just showed me some dance steps and I did a lot of rehearsal before the final take. It was scary and I was nervous. I will never forget this experience,” he added.

Recently Salman had also made Shera unveil the first look of Bodyguard.

The film, directed by Siddique and produced by Atul Agnihotri, is a remake of the director’s 2010 Malayalam film, Bodyguard. It is scheduled for an 31st August release. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post