I owe more responsibility today, says Salman Khan

Salman Khan who turns 47 today (27th December), has turned wiser and sounds responsible if we go by his words and composure now. The actor has become close to the larger than real life image has even been discussed in Academic institutions of big repute following his string of success. At an age when many fail to find even meaty roles, Salman Khan still manages to lure million hearts with his strong body and ever entertaining persona.

The burly star confesses that it takes more efforts to meet people's expectations and also that he has to work hard with age. "Every fan appreciates me for what I did during Maine Pyar Kiya, but that work is different than today's work. In my initial films, I had lot
of innocence. Now at 47, I am expected to do ten times better work than I did at 22," said Salman.

"The older you grow the better you have to look, the harder you have to work and action and romance should happen consequently," added Salman.

Salman Khan is also known for maintaining privacy on his birthday and avoiding media attention and glare.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post