Sonam Kapoor believes in fun with fashion

She is known as a fashionista but actress Sonam Kapoor doesn't pay too much attention to being dolled up.

Sonam says being glamorous is not something which can be developed.

"It (being fashionable) is important (for me) as it is a glamour industry. It is about the visuals and how you look. Either you have it in you or you don't. I don't pay much attention actually. I just have fun with it. I am just one of those girls who like dressing up," she said.

The actress also revealed that she developed interest in fashion only after losing weight.

"Between the age of 15 to 17 years, when girls actually start dressing up, I was overweight. So I couldn't wear lots of things which I wanted to wear. As soon as I started losing weight, I could start wearing prettier, nicer clothes and I got excited about it," she said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post