Ranbir Kapoor: Working with parents, a learning experience

Actor Ranbir Kapoor, who will be sharing the screen space with father Rishi Kapoor and mother Neetu Singh in Abhinav Kashyap's Besharam, says it was a learning experience.

"It was a great experience working with mom and dad. It was for the first time we shot together. It is always fun to work with family. My father bullies the director and it's fun to watch him. It's a learning experience," said the 30-year-old during an event here.

Ranbir, who was appreciated for his role in Rockstar and Barfi! recently, says there is miles to go.

"I have not achieved anything there is miles to go and lots of films to do. My parents are proud of my work and this is my biggest achievement," he said.

Besharam is slated to release on October 2.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post