Imran Khan finds Twitter cheap and low

Chocolate boy, Imran Khan who is gearing up for his upcoming flick, Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobara, says that he will not be joining micro blogging site again as he feels it is too cheap and low. the actor joined Twitter, three years back but soon left it.

When a leading daily asked Imran when he will join it again, the actor expressed his displeasure towards the site and said that he finds no reason to join Twitter.

Imran said that he does not want people to intrude in his life and to tell them about his activities as people misuse the anonymity thing and say whatever they want. Imran Khan further added, "My gatekeepers don't let everyone enter my house. So, why should I let anyone enter my pocket through my phone to follow me wherever I go."

Imran Khan is working for the first time with Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha in Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai Again, which will hit screens on 15th August.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post