Ajaz Khan celebrates birthday with unprivileged girls


Popular TV actor Ajaz Khan, who resurrected his career with the superhit Bigg Boss 7, turns another year older today. And he celebrated the occasion with underprivileged girls in Mumbai. He cut his birthday cake, entertained them with his trademark ‘bhai’ lingo including ‘1 number’ and superstar Salman Khan’s mimicry. He even made them pose for the photographs and made them sing songs and dance.

Regarding his decision to celebrate his birthday with young girls, he said, “I was really upset at the start of the day but now I’m feeling extremely happy now. My son is not with me and is in Holland and I was badly missing him.”

Instead of throwing lavish parties, he has brought about smiles on the faces of these girls. He said, “I do something like this every year. There is no point throwing grand parties and wasting lot of money. I want to do something for the society. Bringing a smile onto these kid’s faces creates a superb feeling in my heart.”

Ajaz will soon be seen as an RJ on Fever 104 FM where he will be solving the problems of people. He is also busy with several films including Love Day, Mumbai Saga and I Love Dubai.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post