I don’t need roka ceremony : says Ranbir Kapoor


Ranbir-Katrina’s marriage plans have become the talk of the town. Erm! Correction! They have always been talk of the town. And now their blown-out-of-proportion marriage rumors are still going pretty strong.

Almost close to a national concern, Ran-Kat’s marriage plans are being discussed elaborately. Now coming directly from the source, Ranbir rubbishes the rumors and sets the record straight.

He said in an Interview to DNA, “There’s no truth to it. Once we decide to get married, everyone will come to know. It will be one of my biggest decisions ever, so we will announce it in a big manner. Right now, I am happy and secure with my life. There is love in my life and when we decide to take it to the next level, sabko pata chal jayega.”

It was May-end roka rumors for the two and to that RK explains, why they can never have a Roka.

He added, “Let me clear the air. Rokas happen during arranged marriages where the two families come together and fix the match. Then the girl is not allowed to meet other prospective grooms.

That’s the idea. You guys know my situation. It’s not an arranged marriage. Why would I even need a roka?”

So now we know why Ranbir and Katrina can never have a Roka. RK also pointed out his situation with Katrina to the world. Finally, the truth!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post