Raj Babbar, Salman Agha to reunite after 30 years


Veteran actor turned politician Raj Babbar may reunite with Salma Agha for a film after 30 years,which will be shot in London by a Kuwait based filmmaker.

"A Kuwait based producer wants to cast me along with Salma Agha for a movie which will be in Urdu and English," Babbar said here today.

"Nothing has been finalised as the producer has not met me yet. He called me up regarding a movie which will be shot in London," informs Babbar, 62, who was last seen in 'Tevar'. Babbar and Agha have starred together in films like 'Nikaah' and 'Salma'.

Babbar, who is also a Rajya Sabha MP from Uttarakhand, said, "I have been doing 2-3 movies a year," adding that he would act in a Punjabi film this year. Asked what is more challenging - acting or politics, Babbar said, "I have always considered whatever is given to me as a task. I never thought whether I am playing a hero or a villain (in movie). I always treat it as a role. Politics is a responsibility which I am trying to perform in the same way," he said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post