A very senior actor called me fat recently: Vidya Balan


Ridicule her sense of fashion..! Giggle at her weight gain..! But you never can ignore her.

Vidya Balan. The other word is Resolve.

Here is one charmer of an actress who was, in the beginning, shown the door not once but twice. Instead of going on a sob routine, she fought back and is now one of the most recognised actors on Indian screen.

Here is a look at the life and career of Vidya Balan.

Actress Vidya Balan, who is always under scanner for her weight, revealed that there are times when her weight and other things take precedence much to the actor's chagrin.


"A very senior actor who I met a couple of days back told me, 'Bahut moti ho gayi hai.' I wanted to turn back and say, 'Hormonal problem aapko bhi hai.' How dare he! How can somebody say this to someone. With due respect to his talent, it is ridiculous when you start objectifying women," revealed Vidya Balan.

Protesting against such deplorable behaviour, Vidya Balan went on to say how apart from asking her questions about her weight, people also evince interest in her family planning matters.

"So aren't you planning anything yet, people ask me. I feel like telling them, please come to my place and we can sit and discuss the plans together."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post